Ok, we didn't get rid of our internet like expected. Sorry...or yay, whatever you think. :) I have a little helper on my lap this morning so this will be an extremely brief note. We love you all and miss you tons. Thanks mom and dad Maxfield for coming to see us in Pocatello and sorry again for the explosion.
These are just random pictures from the last week.
P.S. that is the pool Mason and I have been going to. Its totally rad for little tikes.

1 comment:
Love all the cute pictures! I'm glad that you aren't losing your internet, now we can keep updated on your cute little family. McKinley was sitting next to me while I was looking at the pics you posted and she got so excited to see the pictures of Mason.
The older Mason gets the more he starts to look like you Jennive.
We can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment