Thursday, May 28, 2009

Out for a while

Dear Family and Friends,


I know I just updated this yesterday (after not doing anything for a month!) but I have some bad news. Not cry your eyes out news but just stinky news. We're going to be getting rid of our home internet for a while. Why you may ask? Because its just too darn expensive! :) As soon as we can steal our neighbors WiFi I'll start updating this blog again. Sorry to bring the bad news. If you have updates for us, we'll still be able to check things on Daniel's work computer and at the library. We're excited for the summer and can't wait to see you all soon. Keep in touch. My phone number is 801-662-9512 and Daniel's is 801-680-0647. We both text like mad so you are welcome to keep in touch that way.

Love you all dearly,

Daniel, Jennive and Mason

No comments: