We miss you all already and are WAY too excited to see you all again. It might in part be because the next time we get to see the whole fam damly together will be in Disney World. Just maybe!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
THE FUNNEST 4TH OF JULY EVER!!!
Ok I crammed a lot into this little blog but there was just too much this past weekend! We had the best time with everyone and missed those that weren't there (James). Mason got to try a whole bunch of new things and meet a bunch of new people. It was a bit of overload for him but he sure slept well each night :). We love you all and thank all of you for your hospitality toward us.
Thanks to Uncle Scotty, Mason got to go to his first baseball game on the 4th. Luckily for him the I.F. Chuckars (I didn't pick the name) won their game againts the Orem Owls. Mason had a blast! Mostly because he got to play with Marley and eat a bunch of junk food. We found out the night before that Mason is not the biggest fan of fireworks so we left when the big ones were starting. Plus we made it out of traffic unlike all you suckers (neener neener neener).
Since we had all the fam up we were lucky enough to get pictures. If you saw the progression of pictures that Daniel took this picture would make more sense but lets just say Mason has a mean left hook but McKinley is still stronger overall. Don't worry, no one was harmed in the taking of these pictures.
When Jo Mamma and I were talking the other day she commented on how cute her grandkids are (I of course could not disagree). This picture just proves that. I guess Brett and Thomas were right all along, they are pretty darn good looking - Jack's good looking too but he's a little more humble about his hotness than Brett and Tom.
After all the hoopla that has been going on my boys were pooped. Mason sure loves his daddy with all his heart. They have started running together at night time and Mason loves all the attention he gets from his daddy.
When Brett's family was out here we had the EXTREME pleasure of having them stay at our house. (It really meant the world to me to have you guys stay here, really!) We got to spend the day at the Hogle Zoo and meet all the animals. At the zoo Mason got to ride on his first ever carosel. Of course he got to ride the big GREEN snake. What a Mason! We also had the pleasure of driving all over the valley looking for a restaurant. What kind of nice restaurant is not open for lunch on a weekday I mean really?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love all the cute pictures. I agree, we really do have cute grandkids on the Maxfield side. We had so much fun spending the 4th of July with all of you guys. We can't wait for Disney World.
Post a Comment