We were in Idaho the first weekend of November for Uncle Blake's wedding and my parents were kind enough to take us to Green Canyon. The whole time I was pregnant I wanted to go there and sit in the hot tub because my body was aching so much. I thought this would be a great time to introduce Mason to the water since he loves bathes and mom loves the pool ;). Daniel was a little hesitant since he was just 6 weeks old. I don't blame him. I was nervous too but it went really great. Mason LOVES the water, as long as it is warm and he can submerge his big tummy. He was doing great in the water, just floating around and doing little kicks with this legs. Now when he takes baths he kicks his legs so the water will splash all over. It makes me happy that he is a water boy like his mom. :)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Mason's First Swim Lesson - Kinda
We were in Idaho the first weekend of November for Uncle Blake's wedding and my parents were kind enough to take us to Green Canyon. The whole time I was pregnant I wanted to go there and sit in the hot tub because my body was aching so much. I thought this would be a great time to introduce Mason to the water since he loves bathes and mom loves the pool ;). Daniel was a little hesitant since he was just 6 weeks old. I don't blame him. I was nervous too but it went really great. Mason LOVES the water, as long as it is warm and he can submerge his big tummy. He was doing great in the water, just floating around and doing little kicks with this legs. Now when he takes baths he kicks his legs so the water will splash all over. It makes me happy that he is a water boy like his mom. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You do love the pool. Our blog is adam-and-jen.blogspot.com. There is a link to Brittany's from mine.
Hey, ya'll! Mason is so beautiful and I LOVE, LoVe, LOVE his cheeks! Congrats to all of you -- I know you must be so very, very happy! Hope to see you soon.
Love, Valencia (Erika's mom)
Post a Comment