Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!







This is our first real Halloween since we got married. We have been in apartments or the trailor for each of the previous Halloweens which means we really didn't ever get trick or treaters. We had about 50 kids come by. I guess I can't call them all kids since there were a good number of teenagers. I remember being 13 years old and having people not give me candy saying I was too old. Nearly half the kids that came by had to be in high school.
Anyway, here are the cutest pictures of Mason. He was a pumpkin and Dan and I were farmers. We got the onesie from friends but Dan got him the hat. Apparently Mason has a huge head because the hat didn't really fit so he threw a fit. These are the least crying pictures.
We love you all and hope you had a good Halloween.
Dan and Jen (and Mason)

1 comment:

Maxfield Family said...

What a cute little pumpkin. We're glad we were able to come up and see you guys and that we were able to meet our new nephew. What a Cutie!