Mason thinks he is so grown up. He likes to sit up and watch TV with Mommy and Daddy like a big boy. When Daniel gets home from work, whether Mason is sleeping or not, he will instantly be wide awake and ready to play with Daddy. It's so cute...except he doesn't want to go to bed when the time comes. He'd rather just play with Daddy.
This is just a cute picture of Grandpa doing what he does best...burping babies. Jack and I were talking about it when he came to visit and we decided that Dad is by far the best burper because his hands are so huge and always hot. They are far too comfortable, especially for back rubs (hint hint).
I LOVE this picture! This is our 4 generation picture with Great-Grandma Maxfield, Grandpa Maxfield, Mom, and Baby Mason. I can't tell you all how much this picture means to me.
Daniel loves to give Mason kisses especially on his HUGE, CHUBBY cheeks. Mason has started responding when Daniel says "Give kisses to Daddy". He will turn his head toward Daniel like he knows whats coming. It's way too cute.
Well I'll make sure to keep the camera handy just in case we do something fun and exciting in our lives that we would want to share with you. Again we love you all and are so excited to see Melissa and McKinley this weekend (and hopefully again next weekend - congratulations Uncle Blake on the Engagement/Wedding!).
Jen

2 comments:
What a cutie! We can't wait to see Mason, and you guys too. McKinley picked out a stuffed animal at the store that she wanted to give to Mason for his "Birth"day present. She's been wondering around the house singing happy Birthday for the last few days. From the pictures I've seen I think Mason is starting to look less like Dan and more like you Jennive. I've learned those Maxfield genes are dominant. McKinley is all Maxfield. Good thing they are such cute genes, because they sure make for some cute babies.
Hey Jennive! It is me your long lost friend Abby! I was "blog hopping" and found you! Congratulations on your little guy. He is a cutie. I think he looks like you! I am glad things are going good for you!
Post a Comment