At 2:56 pm on September 22nd Mason Blaine Miller made his grand appearance into this world!! We could not be happier with how things turned out. He is healthy and strong and such a good baby! He was 20 1/2 inches long and weighed 8 lbs and 11 ounces. I know you are all wondering and yes his hair is red. There is an aweful lot of it too. I was surprised since I was a baldy. If you can't tell from the pictures, he is super chunck. He has skinny arms and legs and the chubbiest cheeks you can imagine. They are way too fun to kiss!!! We feel incredibly blessed that he finally made it! Sorry it took me so long to get these pictures posted but as you can imagine we have been a little busy as of late.
I need to give a HUGE thanks to mom (JO JO) for coming down here and staying with me the first week when Daniel had to go back to work. I really don't think I could have made it without her. We love you all and are looking forward to seeing most of you soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment