Hey Family and Friends,
This is just a quick note from the holiday. Sorry I'm still way behind of getting the camera working. :) I better get it set up soon because we have some fun news to share. We just went to the Dr. today and apparently I'm a little farther along then we thought. Mason was measured for size and possible due date. He was not happy to have the ultrasound on him. He kept kicking the monitor so it would slide to the side. Daniel was laughing. It was kind of funny. Apparently Mason is almost ready to come. He's over 7 lbs already! I'm already 2 centimeters dialated and 65% effaced. The Dr. said we would be lucky if we made it to the 17th so for all of you making bets you might want to re-evaluate your choice. :)
We love you all and hope you had a great holiday. Keep in touch with us and we'll let you know where things stand next week.
-Jen
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We're so so so excited for Mason! We hope y'all are doing well and everything goes smoothly! Love y'all!
Post a Comment