The greatest dining experience in DW!The Biergarten Restaurant
Daniel pulling the sword from the stone.I always new he was royalty!

My favorite ride....Finding Nemo!!!!
I know we are getting ahead of ourselves but we are already planning our trip to Disney World (fall/winter '09). Daniel has been looking up our WorldMark hotel in Orlando and we can't be more excited with how close it is to all the things we want to do. I think we are going to reserve it for October and December since no one knows for sure what their plans will allow. Brett, Jack, Bobby and Jo Jo: let me know if you guys want rooms with us so we can get it reserved for you too. It's centrally located so we only have short drives to Disney World, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center, and Universal Studios. I know Mason will only be a year old but McKinley was just 10 months when we last went to Disney World and she seemed to have a great time. Fingers crossed that all goes according to plans.
As I told you all last time, we finally got a camera. I took a couple of pictures at the baby shower this weekend but unfortunately I have no idea how to get them onto the computer so you will all have to wait until Daniel gets a break to set it up for me :P!
If you noticed we have our countdown going until Mason's due date. I have a feeling he will be right on time but I've been hearing from others that they think he will be early. What do you think? I think the closest bet should win a prize or something. I think its a given that those who have birthdays in September hold claim to those days; Stacey gets the 18th, Jo Jo gets the 21st, and Elder Maxfield himself gets the 25th. Let me know if you want to place a bet and what you think a good prize should be. You can e-mail me your bet at millerdbjj@hotmail.com. We'll make sure everyone knows when he gets here.
Love you all TONZ,
Jen

3 comments:
My dibs go to September 23rd, it's both of my parents birthday! Let me know what I win, haha just kidding!
We are also very excited to take a trip to Disney World. We would prefer October or November. Even though McKinley was only 10 months, she loved Disney. The great thing is that they are too little to get scared. We are hoping she won't be too scared to go on the rides this time. I can't wait to see the pictures from your baby shower. We want to see what you look like all cute and pregnant.
Hi Jenny from all your Las Vegas cousins (Elizabeth, Susannah, and Deborah) We all wanted to be at your baby shower last weekend-- and we wish you all the best with your baby boy!! Boys are the BEST!!
Post a Comment