On St. Patricks Day Mom Maxfield came down and went with Mason and I to the zoo. Mason was thrilled to see all his friends from Madagascar (his favorite movie) and hang out with grandma. We got a little sun burned if you can believe it. There are tons of new things that I didn't remember from when I was young like this huge elephant that plays music if you get too close. Some of the little kids said he squirts water in the summer. I'm looking forward to that! Thanks for the fun mom. Love you.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Next time we come for a visit we'll have to take all the kids to the zoo. I love the Hogle Zoo. We had fun spending time with you guys. Mason sure is a cutie! We'll see you again in July.
Post a Comment