Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mason's BIG Week











This last week was a big one for Mason. Not only did he celebrate his 5 month birthday but he got his first tooth on Monday and he got his first hair cut on Wednesday. These are pictures of him getting his hair cut and the cute after shots. Unfortunately we can't get a picture of his adorable little tooth because he refuses to move his tongue when we are trying to take pictures. Its the bottom left front tooth. The bottom right front tooth has started coming in too, just in the past couple of days. They are still really small. They don't seem to want to come in all the way. Luckily for Mason they aren't hurting him very much. The hair cut on the other hand...you'd think I was stabbing him. He likes to get hair cuts just about as much as his Daddy, which is not at all. Again we love you all and I'm sorry it has taken me so long to update this.

2 comments:

Kraus said...

Mason is so cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten!They grow up too fast.

Maxfield Family said...

I'm with quinton and kendra, I can't believe how big mason is already, what a chunk. Those chubby cheeks are so cute. I am so bummed we are all the way out here and missing out on seeing him growing up. We miss you guys.