Mason and I got to go with the Millers on February 11th to see James enter the MTC. I haven't been back there since Brett left however many millenia that was ago. It was really fun and Mason was really well behaved. For some the pictures of Mason with James at breakfast got lost. I'm not sure but I wasn't the one taking the pictures so I never really checked to make sure they were on there anyway. It's ok. We already miss you Jamers. Hope you are doing well. We'll pray for you. Don't forget to love those little Asians. (ha ha ha)
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Farewell Elder Miller!
Mason and I got to go with the Millers on February 11th to see James enter the MTC. I haven't been back there since Brett left however many millenia that was ago. It was really fun and Mason was really well behaved. For some the pictures of Mason with James at breakfast got lost. I'm not sure but I wasn't the one taking the pictures so I never really checked to make sure they were on there anyway. It's ok. We already miss you Jamers. Hope you are doing well. We'll pray for you. Don't forget to love those little Asians. (ha ha ha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment