Friday, January 23, 2009

Family Shout Out


I have to give a big shout out to my dear sis-in-law Melissa. I have had this blog for a few months now and really haven't been able to do much because of Mason. Way to go you for keeping up on your blog AND taking care of your little baby ... and McKinley and Annababy too! I love you all and miss seeing everyone.



P.S. Disney fever has swept through this house. 10 more months is a long time to wait.


P.P.S. Mason went in for his 4 month check up today and he is 26" long and weighs 15.5 lbs. We're so proud of our "little dude".



1 comment:

Maxfield Family said...

Love the Disney World countdown. We can't wait to go either. Mason is getting so big. What a Cutie! We miss you guys. Give your cute "little dude" a hug and kiss from us.