Friday, November 21, 2008

Little Mr. Sure Steel







Hello All!! Just wanted to update everyone and make sure they knew that Mason is by far the cutest 2 month old out there. That's right, he is two months old on the 22nd. What a big boy! He still isn't sleeping through the night but thats ok because I really like spending time with him. Although it appears that he is wearing a U of U hat do not be fooled, he is "true blue through and through". The hat is Daniel's work hat. I'll update this again after our Cougars kick some Ute buns tomorrow. Love you all!

1 comment:

Maxfield Family said...

He sure is a cutie. He's got such a cute little smile on his face in those pictures. I can't believe he already looks so much older and its only been a couple of weeks since we saw him. Just so you know. McKinley was almost 4 months old before she started sleeping for more than 3 hours at a time during the night. It took Brett sleeping through her crying one night and then she slept for 6 hours straight at night. It was great.