Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hello friends and family! We finally made it!


I know we are the last ones to jump on the blogging bandwagon - mom and dad like to remind me - but we made it. Just in time too since we are expecting Mason to come into our family sometime in the next month. That's right, just one month left. For those who are coming to the baby shower this Saturday (thank you Val) I'll see you soon. For those who can't make it we'll see you later. We love you all and hope you all enjoy this as much as we will.


Thanks to Melissa and Erika who have shown me the way of how to get this started. And thanks to their lazy husbands who don't blog...humhum Brett and Jack...that make me look like the good sibling. Apparently I'm the only Maxfield who is doing this. Of course you all know I'm kidding. You'll have to bare with me and all my sarcasm. I have no inner monologue, right Dad?


Love you all!


Jen

4 comments:

Maxfield Family said...

I'm so glad you guys got a blog. It is such a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. The best part is that now you can post lots of pics of your new baby when he comes.:)We really wish there was some way we could come out to see you after Mason gets here, but unfortunately the doctor said "heck no" to that. So you'll have to send lots of pictures. I hope everthing is going well with the pregnancy. We are so excited for Mason to get here.

Susannah said...

I have been hoping you would get a blog!
Congratulations on your little guy! I really wanted to come to your shower, but couldn't make the 7 hour drive. ;)

Jack and Erika said...

We're so glad y'all have a blog now! It will be so nice to see what y'all are up to and we can't wait for the baby to come! We're sticking a little something from us in the mail tomorrow since I missed the shower, but we can't to shop for a baby gift from Disney! Love y'all, keep posting!

Love,

Erika and Jack

Jack and Erika said...

That should say "can't wait to shop." I'm awesome with typos :]